Serving as senior pastors at TFC for over 30 years, they have a heart for people and a passion for raising up Christian leaders. Pastor Phil’s burden for souls and those who are hurting has taken him to the streets of the local community and onto front lines around the world, sharing the love of Jesus Christ. The son of a missionary/evangelist, he carries on a legacy of ministry that promotes the Kingdom of God and builds relationship–with God and one another.
Pastor Phil hosts a weekly television program, “Purpose for Life,” and he has written several books, including his most recent 7 Steps to Unconventional Soul Winning. He also is president of Gospel Crusade, Inc., an international missions organization established in 1953 and headquartered at Christian Retreat. Pastor Jannette leads praise and worship at The Family Church, and recently led the redesign and renovation of Miracle Manor. Pastors Phil and Jannette are graduates of Oral Roberts University and have been married 44 years. They have two daughters, Amy and Michelle, two sons, Michael and Steven, and two grandchildren, Luke and Lily.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive email updates with the latest news.
We hope you enjoy the new site. Can't find what you're looking for?
- To learn more about The Family Church, click here.
- To learn more about Christian Retreat Conference Center, click here.
- To make a personal reservation at our newly renovated lodging facility, click here.
- To find out about upcoming events for The Family Church or Christian Retreat, click here.
- To make your tithes and offerings, click here.
- For information regarding The Feast of Tabernacles, click here.
Have more questions? Send us a message at email@example.com
Return to our site.