· Philippians Chapter 3:1 (NKJV)
· Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious,
but for you, it is safe.
· Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. For me to write the same things to you is not tiresome or unrewarding, but for you, it is safe.
· Philippians Chapter 3:1 (The Message Bible)
· I don’t mind repeating what I have written in earlier letters, and I hope you don’t mind hearing it
again. Better safe than sorry—so here goes.
· SERMON TITLE: Three Nuggets of Wisdom for a Victory Today.
· #1 “Your test/trial will ALWAYS equal your faith.”
· 1 Corinthians Chapter 10:13 (NASB)
· No temptation has overtaken you except something common to mankind; and God is faithful, so
He will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able...
· ...but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.
· “He’s got your way out!”
· It is written: “I believed; therefore, I have spoken.” Since we have that same spirit of faith, we
also believe and therefore speak, 2 Corinthians 4:13 (NIV)
· Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have obtained like
precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: 2 Peter 1:1 (NKJV)
· Quote: “When a new experience has stretched your faith, don’t allow it to return to its old
· #2 “God gives us what we can MANAGE, not what we PRAY for.”
· Luke Chapter 16 Jesus tells a story about “The Unrighteous Manager.”
· Luke Chapter 16:10 (Amplified Classic Version) “He who is faithful in a very little [thing] is faithful also in much, and he who is dishonest and unjust in a very little [thing] is dishonest and unjust also in much.”
· Luke 16:12 (New American Standard Bible - NASB) And if you have not been faithful in the use of that which is another’s, who will give you that which is your own?
· Luke 16:11 (New Living Translation - NLT) “And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven?
· The true riches of God: Is the Anointing & Favor of God!
· Isaiah 10:27 (King James Version - KJV) (Prophecy of the Assyrian army destruction)
· And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder,
and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
· For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5 (NKJV)
· For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. Psalm 84:11 (NKJV)
· For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord bestows favor and honor... Psalm 84:11 (New International Version - NIV)
· Bestow is defined as “the Lord presents as a gift, favor, and honor...”
· For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord gives grace and glory; He withholds no good thing
from those who walk with integrity. (NASB)
· Integrity is defined as: “Strong moral principles.” You don’t have to be perfect, but your Strong
Moral Principles should outweigh those mistakes you make along your journey.
· “Can you be trusted with more favor & anointing? Can you manage more?”
· Take care of the “little” things, and God will trust you with more.
· Colossians 3:22 (AMPC) Servants, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not only when their eyes are on you as pleasers of men, but in simplicity of purpose [with all your heart] because of your reverence for the Lord and as a sincere expression of your devotion to Him.
· ...because of your reverence for the Lord and as a sincere expression of your devotion to Him. ·
· Colossians 3:23 (NLT) Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
· The Holy Spirit said to me, “Change Employers and work for me?”
· “Michael, who are you working for today?” Holy Spirit
· “Lord, today I work for you and not for man.”
· “I want you to remind yourself every day before you walk into the building.” Holy Spirit
· “Lord, today I work for you and not for man.”
· “Good morning, Lord, today I work for you and not for man!!!”
· At that moment, I became a manager. The ANOINTING & FAVOR of GOD flowed in my life!
· The Lord is looking for MANAGERS.
· #3 “If you can be faithful over a little – A little stress, trouble, discomfort, etc. He will make you ruler over much.”
· I delight to do Your will, O my God, and Your law is within my heart.” Psalm 40:8 (NKJV)
· Delight is defined as: A high degree of satisfaction and pleasure.
· I have a high degree of satisfaction and pleasure to do Your will, O my God,
· Proverbs 16:3 (NKJV) Commit (Roll) your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.
· ...He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and so shall your plans be established and succeed.
· “New Level, New Anointing, More Favor of God & Victories!” Living in the F O G!